Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First picture


We went and got the first Ultrasound today which was great fun. Again, I couldn't stop giggling, though I had to because between me giggling and the baby wiggling, the technician couldn't take the measurements that she needed. (we're conspirators already, the baby and I...)

They did a 3D ultrasound too, but those pictures kind of freaked me out-- it looked like cro-magnon baby and I prefer this cute *familiar* look. You can tell in the picture that it's either about to suck its thumb OR if you have a very fertile imagination.... you can picture it as a fist-in-air gesture for a high note! Like the old baritone claw. :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love your fertile imagination. Congratulations - so exciting!!!

Prabha said...

Congratulations - Pratyush is very excited about your baby and sends love.
Take care !